Thank you so much to BookReviews5Blog for my nomination at The Sunshine Blogger Awards *insert howl here* (God, I missed Teen Wolf — sorry, off topic!)
So here are the RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
1. Why did you start a book blog?
I don’t really have a reason for that. I mean a really like reading books and talking about them; actually I like talk about everything books or not books related things. Yes, I am a TALKER. Plus, I want to improve my writing english skills (yes, I’m italian) and I asked myself “Why not?” and here I am a few months later.
2. Which country do you want to visit the most and why?
I would say Scotland, but I already visited it.. well, just a little bit. Be aware Scotland I’m so going back (soon, I hope). But what I always loved since I was 7 years old is CALIFORNIA — what a cliché you would say. Yes, but that’s me! I grew up with american tvshows and I love cinema and shopping and I’m really a sucker for tvshows. I REALLY, REALLY AM! So, my dream trip will definitely be LOS ANGELES!
3. What is your favourite weather to read in?
Raining. It needs to be Sunday late morning with a storm out there. I will be on my bed with my blanket and a cup of tea. DREAMING!
4. What is your favourite food?
Pizza. OUR PIZZA. I’m not trying to be a snob but they’re not a lot of places that I tried out of Italy that knows how to make a real PIZZA. I really love pizza. I actually love desserts too. So pizza and dessert. I’m always up for a pizza, always count me in!
5. What is your biggest blogging accomplishment?
I actually opened this 3 months ago, so I don’t think I reach some big accomplishment but I’d say reviewing ARCs is pretty awesome. I feel so privileged to receive a free book in exchange for an honest review.
6. What is your favourite book series?
Another cliché here: HARRY POTTER. I grew up with Harry Potter and I stuck with him until the very end. (You can see what I have done there)
I don’t think it will ever be a book series that will ever reach the perfection of Harry Potter. Not possible.
7. If you were stranded on a desert Island, what one thing would you take with you?
A phone able to call help and it has to get me coordinates so the helpers can come rescue me. (Not a fan of desert xD)
8. What is your favourite book genre?
Contemporary. I like to read about real problems and been able to educate myself through fiction and empathize more with others.
9. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
I’m a sucker for romance. Even if sometimes it’s too cheesy. But I would never admit to another soul.
10. What is your favourite childhood book?
Harry Potter, duh.
11. If you could be any character from a book, who would you be and why?
I’m a little redundant, but Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. Why? Because she was my first book heroine. She’s clever and she has magic. She’s also got Ron 🙂
1. What have you learned about yourself since you start to blog?
2. What’s your favourite quote and why?
3. Who’s your last author discover?
4. Who is the character that most represent you and why?
5. What’s your own favourite bookish item?
6. What book should become a tvshow and which actors you would choose to play the lead characters?
7. If you could live in one book universe what would you choose? Why?
8. Who is your ideal book boyfriend/girlfriend?
9. You find a time-turner and you can change just ONE THING in the Harry Potter books without any consequence (I’m talking about the original series, no cursed child) what would you change?
10. If you weren’t afraid of anything, what would you do tomorrow?
11. You can pick just one power. What is it?
MY BLOGGER NOMINATIONS:
- Amy from Read Dream Live
- Dani from Dani Reviews
- Alicia from A Kernel of nonsense
- Denise from The Bibliolater
- Haya from Haya is reading
- Daayla from Bookish Daayla
- Nori from ReadWriteLove28
- Cait from A page with a view
- Hafsa from A clock work Hafsa
- Holly from Books and Skittles
- Molly from Molly’s booknook
If you read all my answers, thank you so much for your patience.
If you’re between my nominations I hope you will have fun answer my questions, if you’re not leave me the link of your blog and I will definitely pay a visit!